Полезно и интересно
We are looking for a Contract Manager and pricing officer, who can think outside of the box, who can do the extra mile to do a job, who can satisfy our client on the long run and get results in repeat business. We are looking for characters, who have the drive and Let's Do attitude. Our client's target is to hire exceptional talent, who can deliver results by enjoying the job what they do. It’s not just a job, it’s a lifestyle.
- University degree in business / finance / engineering / mathematics; relevant experience in pricing;
- Excellent computer literacy (Excel/ Access/ Power Point);
- Experience in Navision or other ERP system;
- Excellent English language Written / Verbal required;
- Previous experince is obligatory;
- Driving license.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, especially spreadsheet and financial analysis;
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, including workflow management, coordinating a variety of tasks simultaneously and demonstrating flexibility;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and work independently while maintaining attention to detail in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork.
1. Development and implementation of:
*Strategic pricing targets and subsequent pricing strategy;
*Annual business price budget & plan;
*Understand and monitor factor cost changes and cost recovery rate, providing this information as required.
2. Assist with the administration/coordination of the:
*Effective execution of pricing initiatives, including annual price review process;
*Recommended selling price & subsequent required authorisation levels;
*Pricing and contract term information
*Cost Movements and corresponding Price Justification Packs
*Contribute to the development of internal and external pricing communication as directed, in a timely manner with agreed formats and Linde templates.
3. Regularly conduct analysis of price increase;
4. Customer commercial contract responsible: all related activities regarding the preparation of contracts and managing company’s commercial contract database, ensuring all contractual obligations are fulfilled
5. Report and analyse monthly pricing results
6. Ensure sales personnel comply with applied pricing changes.
- Chance to join a corporate and professional environment at a multinational company;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for career growth.
If that sounds as a challenge to you, please send your CV to our
email address: email@example.com or call us on 0894 / 330 243!
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection.