On behalf of one of our trusted clients – an international company developing successfully their business in the field of chemical distribution, we are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their expanding team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
YOUR MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Timely and accurate booking of supplier invoices, account payables, account receivables, total expenses, bank statements, accruals, provisions, fixed assets);
- Monitoring and recording of the financial transactions according to company policies and regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of the Bulgarian accounting and tax legislation in order to comply with local financial legal requirements and advising management on needed actions;
- Providing financial information to management and preparing various reports and statements (due invoices, waste management report, etc.);
- Support Monthly and Annual Close Processes and audits as required.
YOUR COMPETENCIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree in Finance & Accounting, or any other relevant field;
- 3-5 years working experience, preferably within international environment;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel in particular);
- Experience with ERP is an advantage;
- Independent, well-structured working method with strong analytical skills.
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFERS YOU:
- Starting monthly net salary – 2500 BGN;
- Food vouchers – 200 BGN;
- Hybrid Working Model;
- Friendly and very supportive work environment;
- Working in a fast-growing global company with a strong entrepreneurial culture;
- An opportunity to be part of an international organization with good development perspectives.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply – just send us your most recent CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection.
HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy by Nr. 2191.