Are your career goals oriented in administrative, office environment positions?
Correct-Consult Bulgaria is looking for a motivated, energetic and detail oriented person willing to work as a full-time Administrative Assistant in our client’s team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Overview of the position
Typical duties include organizing and maintaining files, processing accounts, preparing reports, organizing an preparing various orders, providing exceptional customer service. Responsibilities include, and are not limited to, ensuring efficient operations of the office, and generally supporting the team.
Essential Job Functions
Customer Service Tasks
- Greet visitors and manage incoming phone calls in professional manner
- Daily processing of mail, calls and deliveries
- Collaborate with the rest of the team as requested
Office and Data Management
- Data entry and management of database programs
- Maintain office supply inventory and keep storage room organized
- Organize and maintain office areas
- Perform a range of general administrative activities, as well as, customer support services, resource distribution
- Handle requests for information and data; resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Strong computer skills; proficient in MS Office (Excel skills will be tested)
- Great communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work as part of a team yet independently (with minimal direction when needed)
- Excellent problem solver and able to handle difficult situations
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations
- Must have proven experience juggling a lot of responsibility, with attention to details
- Full social security and welfare
- Long-term working engagement
- Competitive monthly remuneration
- Dynamic work environment.
If you recognize yourself in the above requirements and willing to be part of the team of a well-established Bulgarian company, do not hesitate to send us your most recent CV.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection. HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy by №2191.