We have a new opening for a Chief Accountant and Taxation Advisory professional to join our client’s team. You will have the opportunity to solve interesting cases and to develop yourself within open-minded team members.
You will be required to do a wide range of work, including:
- Team leader of an accounting department
- Resolve accounting and tax cases on the basis of the relevant legislation, national and international standard
- Maintain and analyze the accounting records on a daily basis /VAT, VIES, Intrastat and statistic forms/
- Provide managerial accounting reports and analyses on monthly basis
- Provide consulting and tax advisory to the management
- Prepare and process manual journals in order to ensure the General ledger is reflective of all relevant transactions for inclusion in the P&L account and Balance sheet in the reporting period.
- Ensure the manual journal is with the proper back-up
- Preparation of Fiscal Reports, Annual Financial Statements and Tax Returns under Bulgarian GAAP and IFRS
- Fiscal checks maintenance.
Enthusiastic and influencing the team members, with attention to details in his/her work and taking pride in achieving results.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Relevant work experience of at least 3 years
- Very good knowledge of the Bulgarian accounting and tax legislation, double tax treaties, IFRS
- Proficiency with accounting software
- Familiarity with ERP will be considered a serious advantage
- Excellent analyticaland communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent working conditions and remuneration package
- Highly professional team and international environment
- Ongoing training
- Challenging client assignments
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection and GDPR.