Our client is a growing podcast agency focused mainly on serving international B2B clients and we are looking for an organized, focused, and a clear communicator to join their team as Communications Manager.
You will play a meaningful role in defining and executing the agency’s strategy, providing thorough service to our clients – from A to Z. Your focus will be growth opportunities in podcast content and audiences, and finding existing guest podcast opportunities for our clients’ needs – increasing brand awareness and ultimately lead generation.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Initial set up for each new client;
- Sending notification emails to guests (episodes + blog posts for example) to notify them that their episode and/or blog post has gone live;
- Controlling the calendar and organizing accordingly the entire communication for each client’s project;
- Scheduling events according to client’s agenda;
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience in the same or similar job;
- Very well versed in English language (C1);
- Experience in calendar and project management;
- Skilled in using Google services (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Drive);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
Are you interested in such a dynamic position? If yes – please send us your most recent CV and references (if any) to email@example.com.
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection. HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy by № 2191.