ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
• Usage of the latest technologies and innovations;
• Premium brand and in top 3 of the best in sector;
• The achievements of the company demonstrate the successful and determined activities performed.
Would you take the challenge to expand further our marketing activities and charity events? Then GO ahead …
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• Relevant qualification in Marketing, PR or Business;
• Experience in Photoshop; Adobe Illustartor is an advantage;
• Experience of digital marketing (Social media, web, etc.) to a high level;
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work together with the marketing team;
• Excellent language literacy in English; Russion language will be advantageous.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals;
• Responsible for the maintenance of FB pages and web page of the company;
• Responsible for editing and posting content, videos, podcasts, and audio content;
• Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, etc.;
• Optimize the web presence to boost awareness;
• Maintain a strong online company voice through social media;
• Business correspondence for charity activities with partners and clients.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Excellent remuneration package;
• Labor contract on a full working day ( in case you are still a student, the working hours are negotiable);
• Friendly working environment in a team of highly motivated people;
• Opportunities to develop further your skills in the field of digial marketing.
If you are interested in the position, please send us an updated CV with a photo to: email@example.com
Correct – Consult Bulgaria EOOD / license No. 2191 /issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
With this application, you consent to the processing of your personal data in order to provide you temporary, fixed or permanent work and provision of employment opportunities and for future projects, to be carried out by Correct Consult Bulgaria EOOD in full compliance with the ARRD and any other applicable data protection laws.