We are looking for an experienced Executive Business Assistant who has approachable attitude, a mature professional, gifted with the ability to handle urgent, confidential and challenging situations with grace and tact to join our clients’ team in Pleven, Bulgaria.
The person in this role will need to be skilled problem-solver and an organizational force given the complex calendaring and meeting planning that will be required. Additionally, the ideal candidate must have a proven track record of handling confidential information and maintaining professionalism in dealing with senior executives. Role responsibilities include managing multiple complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, and coordinating domestic and international travel.
- Ability for frequent business trips in the country and abroad
- Good command in German and English is mandatory
- Appropriate university degree
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time
- High level of integrity and discretion
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Motivating remuneration, bonus system and social benefits
- Correct labor-legal and financial relations
- Opportunity for career growth
If you are interested and cover ALL the requirements for this position, please apply by sending us your up-to-date CV and your references.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection.
HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy by Nr. 2191.