CORRECT-CONSULT BULGARIA presents an exciting opportunity for financial control professionals:
Our client is who will be launching first time in Bulgaria very soon. We offer you to join the company(Joseph Ribkoff Inc. one of the leadersin Canadian fashion industry for over 60 years and with over 64 international markets) as Financial Controller in their Bulgarian Head Quarter.
In this role you will be managing the company’s finance and accounting operations. These include financial planning, budgeting and forecasting activities, preparing and publishing financial statements and ensure compliance with all applicable fiscal laws. Also, you will provide financial support and advice to local management team, and implement and ensure adherence to corporate policies.
- All banking processes and relationships, including negotiations;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements;
- Perform all day to day accounting activities related to payables, receivables, inventory management, cash management, etc.;
- Preparing payroll – preparing and submitting deductions at source and sales taxes and all other monthly, quarterly and annual reporting or documentation, or managing relationship with payroll provider;
- Computation of taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements;
- Preparation of all intrastate reporting as required;
- Preparing and provide financial documents for year-end audits;
- Preparing monthly cash flows, reflecting analyzed business operations, trends, costs, revenues, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide financial advice;
- Developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs;
- Implementation of and adherence to a rigorous expense spending control;
- Reporting to management regarding the finances of establishment;
- Development and follow-up of a management dashboard including key performance indicators.
- University Degree in Finance & Accounting or similar ;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written);
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office tools;
The successful candidate will be one who:
- Is meticulous and has attention to details;
- Has good organizational skills;
- Adapts well to change and has a flexible mindset;
- Is a good communicator;
- Works proactively.
- Full financial control leadership position
- Attractive monthly remuneration;
- 40 working hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- 2 weeks initial training in Canada (and possible business trips later on)
- Join a business with growingrevenue, reputation and international markets
This is an exciting opportunity for a challenging and rewarding role as your next move, so if you have the experience and the neededskills – we are awaiting your most recent application by clicking the Apply button or send it to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection.
HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy by Nr. 2191.