In this role, you prove a technical and practical expertise in the oversight of clients ’administration and payroll in accordance with local legislation and corporate rules.
You assist in administration and all payroll-related communications to management and clients.
- Assist the Payroll team with day-to-day operations and administration duties regarding to clients’ engagements;
- Assist in communication with and providing information needed to the clients, different state institutions (National Revenue Agency, National Social Security Institute, etc.) or other third parties;
- Collect and maintain employment records with the completeness of the required documents according the local legislation and internal rules;
- Maintain payroll guidelines to ensure adequate internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and local legislation.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience;
- Fluency in English language (minimum B2) is mandatory;
- Familiarity with Omeks 2000 is a great advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of all payroll related legislation and procedures;
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and Word;
- Capacity to keep track of numerous ongoing tasks;
- Adherence to all prescribed ethical guidelines, including confidentiality.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Additional health insurance;
- Working in a constantly developing organization;
- Highly professional team and international environment;
- Excellent career opportunities.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience – we are awaiting your CV to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection.
HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy by Nr. 2191.