CORRECT-CONSULT BULGARIA presents an exciting opportunity for logistics professionals:
Our client is Joseph Ribkoff Inc. who has launched its business recently in Bulgaria and we offer you to join the company (Joseph Ribkoff Inc. is one of the leadersin Canadian fashion industry for over 60 years and with over 64 international markets)in their Bulgarian Head Quarter as:
This position will be responsible to receive and follow-up on all incoming material logistics for the Bulgarian supply chain organization of Joseph Ribkoff Inc.
MAIN DUTIES &RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and liaise with freight forwarders ensuring timely customs clearance and delivery to Joseph Ribkoff’s central distribution center at the Third-Party Logistic Provider (3PL)
- Track and follow-up on all incoming material shipments ordered by International and Bulgarian vendors
- Assure timely transmission of electronic advance shipping notice (ASN) information to 3PL for receiving
- Maintain material shortage report and identify incoming material missing for production execution
- Inform Planning Manager (Bulgaria) of any incoming material delivery/release delay which may impact the manufacturing schedule
- Follow up on quality issue resolution with vendors through the global sourcing team
- Assure inventory accuracy between 3PL warehouse management system and Joseph Ribkoff’sERP system
- Garment industry experience
- Material management / Planning / Logistic experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics)
- Analytical mind with outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in Bulgarian and English
- Attractive monthly remuneration in the amount of 3 200.00 BGN (brutto)
- Employment contract andsocial security coverage
- Join a business with growingrevenue and reputation in the international fashion industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a challenging and rewarding role as your next move, so if you have the experience and the neededskills – we are awaiting your most recent application.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection.
HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy by Nr. 2191.