Our client is Thimble Toys Bulgaria, part of Lobbes B.V. – the toy wholesaler supplier/ importer for Europe with 32 years of experience in toys business – with thousands of different products of many toy brands in stock combined with great webshop expertise. Thimble Toys Bulgaria’s team is growing so we are looking for PURCHASING ASSISTANT to support the business operations associated with ordering of various brands’ products. This includes maintaining very good relationships with suppliers, placing orders for products based on current needs, inventory matters, tracking shipments and etc.
- Prepares new items lists for entering the new products into the internal Content Management System (CMS);
- Keeps correspondence with the suppliers related to the order processes;
- Issues EAN (barcode) labels with the proper safety warnings for each ordered item related to company’s import process;
- Requests information from the suppliers such as: availability, delivery time and keeping the delivery time up to date in our system, product measurements and etc.;
- Follows up questions about shipping marks, forwarder contacts, loading, timely delivery of all the necessary shipping documents, other shipping information, test reports (according to the European safety standards);
- Places re-orders;
- Books the goods which are delivered in the warehouse.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Relevant education (Logistics, Purchase and Supply, Business Administration are preferred)
- Fluent English – written and spoken is mandatory;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent communication skills;
- At least 2 years of experience in a purchasing position would be a great advantage
- Polite, easy-going personality;
- Proactive and resourceful team worker;
- Ability to travel abroad.
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Flexible working schedule (8 hours a day) with option for home office when necessary;
- Communicative office location;
- Labor contract with full social security;
- Small, friendly and supportive team;
- International work environment;
- Initial short training in the Netherlands.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, just send us your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection.
HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy by Nr. 2191.