We are looking for motivated professional to join the team of Linde Gas – Stara Zagora as SHEQ Coordinator.
On this position you will be in charge of the safety, health environment, and quality assurance side of the business. You will supervise and coordinate work systems to ensure that the products or services of the company meet the highest quality standards and that the working conditions of the company are favorable and safe. You will be responsible for devising practices within a workplace to ensure health and safety, and environmental best practice on-site. You will also carry out quality control inspections to ensure high standards are kept.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitoring of Integrated Management System functionality
- Preparing and conducting the specific SHEQ trainings with the employees and contractors (Safety, Preparing for emergency situations, Transport Safety, etc.)
- Monitoring the compliance with the Safety rules, instructions and procedures by employees and contractors
- Periodically reports on the SHEQ and Environment Protection lines
- Internal and external audits
- Reporting, registration and investigation of events (incidents, accidents, etc.)
- Communication, coordination, preparing and monitoring of annually SHEQ Targets fulfilment
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Relevant education (including additional trainings and certificates)
- Experience on the same or similar position – at least 3 years
- Excellent legal knowledge
- Very good English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strategic approach to work
- Attention to detail
In case our proposal meets your career objectives and qualifications, please apply now by sending us your most recent CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection. HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy by Nr. 2191.