We have an opening for a Senior Accountant -Tax and Business Services professional to join our client’s team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
You will be required to do a wide range of work, including:
- Resolve accounting and tax cases on the basis of the relevant legislation (with deep knowledge of national and international accounting standards and procedures, and their application);
- Accumulate, analyze, and process financial accounting data in order to prepare tax returns;
- Preparation of Annual Tax Return (ATR) submission, and monthly and quarterly reporting to authorities;
- Maintain and analyze the accounting records on a daily basis /VAT, VIES, Intrastat and statistic forms/;
- Provide various accounting reports and analyses on monthly basis;
- Provide financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Provide consulting and tax advisory to clients;
- Prepare and process manual journals in order to ensure the General ledger is reflective of all relevant transactions for inclusion in the P&L account and Balance sheet in the reporting period;
- Preparation of Fiscal Reports, Annual Financial Statements and Tax Returns under Bulgarian GAAP and IFRS;
- Fiscal checks maintenance.
Enthusiastic and influencing the team members, with attention to details in his/her work and taking pride in achieving results.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Relevant work experience in senior position of at least 5 years;
- Excellent knowledge of the Bulgarian accounting and tax legislation, double tax treaties, IFRS;
- Very good command of spoken and written English is mandatory;
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with accounting software (Microinvest);
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Additional health insurance;
- Working in a constantly developing organization;
- Highly professional team and international environment;
- Excellent opportunities for professional development.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the skills and experience – we are awaiting your CV to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection.
HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy by Nr. 2191.