Our client is Joseph Ribkoff Inc. – one of the leaders in Canadian fashion industry for over 60 years and with over 64 international markets. We are looking for Senior Accountant to join their financial team in Sofia.
In this role you will be working closely and assisting the Financial Controller managing the company’s finance and accounting operations. These include but are not limited to: preparation of various company reports, interim and annual financial statements, and participation in the year-end-closing, assisting the preparation of tax audits while ensuring compliance with all applicable fiscal laws.
- Posting invoices for purchases, sales and expenses
- Follow up payment terms and conditions and preparing payment orders
- Follow up and prepare prepaid deliveries and deposits
- Follow up taxes on expenses
- Creating and maintaining long term assets depreciation plans
- Verifying compliance and produce VAT Sales and Purchase ledgers for all Bulgarian VAT accounts (including other group company)
- Participation in VAT and other tax audits, preparing documents and reports for tax audits
- Participating in other activities of financial department
Required qualifications & skills
- University Degree in Finance & Accounting or similar
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- 3 – 5 years professional experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Competitive monthly remuneration
- Company training
- Office in modern building with communicative location (metro station close by)
- Dynamic work environment
- Join a business with growing revenue, reputation and international markets
This is an exciting opportunity for a challenging and rewarding role as your next move, so if you have the experience and the needed skills – we are awaiting your most recent CV to apply.