On behalf of our client we are seeking for seasoned sales professional with a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win novel partnerships in the insurance and financial services sector.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Senior Business Development Manager identifies, structures, and negotiates the strategic partnerships of the company in Bulgaria. You will be a senior subject matter expert with a strategic mindset and hands-on approach, with a deep understanding of the market and industry. This key role is responsible for all sales activities, the implementation of operational and strategic initiatives to increase business with key accounts as well as the acquisition of new customers and business partners.
- Plans, implements and delivers the development of relationships and business plans for designated accounts, consistently monitoring and managing performance;
- Full responsibility for the development of the assigned portfolio;
- Overseeing contract and partner implementations, regular performance reviews;
- Assess the competitive environment and define strategy to maximize growth and profitability within target prospects;
- Focus on delighting customers and ensuring clients’ solutions make a measurable difference to their business.
THE SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- Degree in business administration or relevant;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in similar role (in the sphere of insurance, financial services, banks or retail);
- Extensive professional network is a huge advantage;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Analytical thinking.
If you are a senior leader and this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then do not delay, and submit your application with your most recent CV.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection.
HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy by Nr. 2191.