Our client is ATT SE Europe – a sales company established in 1993 operating its business in the field of production-facilities and applications for industrial electronics (with focus on PCB production and automation). Their main activities include equipping/endowing industrial companies with highly ﬂexible wave-, reﬂow- and selective soldering machines, SMT production lines, SMD mounting systems (full-automatically or manually), dispenser, screen and stencil printers, high frequency soldering iron, storage and handling systems (towers) as well as innovative ﬂuxes and solder pastes and in assisting in the ongoing maintenance, renovation, expansion or modernization.
We are looking for SERVICE ENGINEER (ELECTRONICS)with pragmatic and analytical approach combined with strong customer service skills to join their Bulgarian team – primary responsible for first-in-class printers, AOI and SPI systems from ASM-DEK and KOH-YOUNG.
This is rather field-based role requiring a person ready to travel frequently across the country and abroad.
- Experience in the manufacturing test of electronic, electrical and mechanical products is essential;
- Fluency in English;
- Exceptionalcommunication and customer service skills;
- Methodical approach to fault finding and problem solving on electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment;
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team;
- A flexible approach to work and willingness to travel in the country and abroad (clean driving license required).
After an initial intensive training, the successful candidate will be tasked with the commissioning of new machines, conducting on-site repair and maintenance of machines and providing additional telephone and email support to customers as required.
Welookforward to receiveyourmostrecent CV!
Applicants’informationispersonalandwillbeprotectedbytheLawonPersonal Data Protectionand GDPR andusedonlyforthepurpose of thispersonnelselectionbyCorrect – Consult Bulgaria LTD /licenseNo. 2191/.