Our client is an international company and we are looking for a skillful and results-oriented TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER to join their team in Bulgaria.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Technical Sales Manager role is a targeted sales position; able to demonstrate profitable sales growth through selling high quality technical solutions and products.
In this role you will be developing the market as well as providing consultancy about a wide range of products by demonstrating very good technical applications knowledge. This position requires direct experience in sales within this particular industry and the ability to explain highly complex technical information to customers, focusing on revealing how to solve specific problems, too.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
- Identify new business opportunities;
- Develop technical relationships with current and new customers;
- Manage sales process from inception to successful closure;
- Post closure account management;
- Develop technical relationship with current and new customers;
- Explain or demonstrate products, actively propose new products and educate customers about function, utility and benefits;
- Provide advice and technical support to customers, engineers and architects;
- Elaborate clear and effective proposals/quotations for customers and follow up.
- University degree (preferably in the field of Chemistry, Sales, Business or equivalent);
- Strong technical background and experience in Construction, Ceramics and Composite formulations is a great advantage;
- Experience and understanding of the entire sales cycle;
- Very well versed in English (verbal and written);
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Commitment to customer service;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and familiarity with CRM software is a plus;
- Ability to perform and produce results while maintaining positive relationships;
- Active driver with willingness to travel frequently.
OUR CLIENT IS OFFERING YOU:
- In-house training;
- Adequate monthly remuneration;
- A highly flexible work schedule;
- Company car;
- Career prospect in international environment.
If you match the profile and strive for such position – please send us your most recent CV and references (if any) to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.
Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection. HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy by №2191.