Our client is a distributor of leading multinational companies in the Food and Pharma industry, and we are looking for an experienced TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER to join their team in Stara Zagora (home office from other locations is an option too).
You will manage a clear portfolio in the food sector, e.g. flavours, extracts, coloring foodstuffs, antioxidants, vitamins and target key clients all over Bulgaria. The role will focus on technically complex ingredients solutions, generating new sales opportunities and building strong working relationships with customers to support their product development and routes to market. You are expected to ensure that the customers’ needs are accurately understood and the technical properties of the companies’ products are clearly communicated, too.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales and application consulting in the Bulgarian Food industry
- Maintain top level relationships with key clients
- Ensuring the preparations of technical and promotional documents supporting the products are accurate, on time and highlight the features and benefits
- Research and analyze market demand
- Developing and implementing strategies to review and improve the product portfolio
- Keeping up to date with technical trends and products in the markets
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
Education and Experience:
- University degree in Food Technology/Food Engineering/Biotechnology or closely related subject
- Strong technical background in food ingredients and technology
- Professional sales experience in related industries
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- High flexibility and motivation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex issues in simple terms and to constructively discuss a regulatory or technical matter in a professional and objective manner
- Can-do mentality
- Active driver
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (home office option)
- Company car
- Development perspectives
In case our offer meets your career objectives and qualifications, please apply now by sending us your most recent CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection. HR Agency Correct-Consult Bulgaria / Registered in the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy by Nr. 2191.