The role is considered to be a vital appointment for IMCD South East Europe – a leading distributor of specialty chemicals and food ingredients in the SEE region.
In essence, the job is comprised of engaging and supporting our growing customer base, ensuring our customers’ needs are accurately understood, and the technical properties of our products are clearly communicated also.
To be considered for this position you will be an individual with experience in the industry, autonomous, highly motivated and an articulate professional. You would be expected to be capable of building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
The key activities and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales and application consulting in the Pharmaceuticals and Food industry
- Continuous use and maintenance of CRM system
- Monitor the performance of our products with respect to the required standards and develop strategies to improve or modify our products to suit
- Regular reporting to Head Office
- Ensuring that the preparation of technical and promotional documents supporting our products is accurate, timely and highlights the features and benefits
- Research and analyze market demand
- Developing and implementing strategies to review and improve our product portfolio, including support to customers confirming that their technical needs are being serviced
You will have the following attributes/qualities:
- University degree in Chemistry/Pharmacy or closely related subject
- Strong technical and chemical background
- Fluent English and native Bulgarian
- At least 2years of experience in the industry
- Able to constructively discuss a regulatory or technical matter in a mature, professional and objective manner
- Able to learn quickly the range, capabilities and applications of our products with the ability to ascertain where they can be used and any limitations which would apply
- Be able to both write, review, present technical and promotional material highlighting the features and benefits of our products
- Be able to travel domestically or internationally as required
We offer initial training in Austria, competitive salary and flexible working hours, and good development perspectives within an international organization.
If you are looking for a change and have the relevant experience then we look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for the position send your CV in English! Thank you! Correct-Consult Bulgaria is licensed Agency under № 2191/ 30.12.2016 г.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Applicants’ information is personal and will be protected by the Law on Personal Data Protection and GDPR.