Our client is IMCD SEE, international company with business in the field of chemical engineering. We are now looking for skillful and results-oriented TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER to join their team in Bulgaria.
Overview of the position
In this role you will be developing the market as well as providing consultancy about a wide range of products by demonstrating very good technical applications knowledge. This position requires direct experience in sales within the industry and the ability to explain highly complex technical information to customers, focusing on revealing how to solve specific problems, too.
- University degree in the field of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or closely related
- Experience and understanding of the entire sales cycle
- Well versed in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form to technical and non-technical audiences
- Commitment to customer service
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and familiarity with CRM software a plus
- Ability to perform and produce results while maintaining positive relationships
- Active driver with willingness to travel frequently
Our client is offering you:
- In-house training
- Adequate monthly remuneration
- A highly flexible work schedule
- Company car that can be used for private needs also
- Career prospect in international environment.
If you match the profile and strive for such position – please send us your most recent cv and references (if any).
Only short-listed applicants will be invited for an interview.